Helping Our Communities Grow.
The need for housing in Ontario is real. Ontario must build 1.5 million new homes within the next 10 years to accommodate our growing population (Ontario Housing Affordability Task Force). Of course, meeting this requirement without erasing the fabric of our existing communities requires a thoughtful approach to development:
- Sprawling into rural areas will erase even more green space and will increase the need for vehicles to get around (yet this is the approach being taken by many Ontario real estate developers)
- Creating more homes within existing neighbourhoods with mixed housing types allows for greater density, character and walkability
- Creating a variety of housing and living options will help more people from different age groups, genders, family sizes and living situations to call a nice place home.
- Landscape plans that replace what’s been lost, provide beauty, and oxygen!
- Developments that prioritize community and lifestyle!
In addition to creating responsible real estate developments, Elevate Living Niagara is proud of its proactive community engagement process. As a team, we care about our existing community and find their input extremely valuable in preserving what’s great about where they live! Here’s what we commit to:
- Open dialogue with neighbours through our own engagement process (outside of the City’s public hearing process);
- Invitation to share feedback, concerns
- Opportunity to share what they love most about their neighbourhoods;
- A commitment to enhance what’s already there.
From parking lot to paradise, Elevate Living Niagara and team are developing a master-planned community in true New Urban style. This development will feature new homes in all shapes and sizes from single family townhomes, semi-detached homes, stacked townhomes and condominium high rises. The neighbourhood will incorporate walking paths to local shops and amenities, multi-modal transportation like a Tesla car share, e-scooters and e-bikes, and a landscape plan that seeks to plant 1,000 Carolinian Canada trees and plant species.
email@example.com | 905-246-0497 | 800 Niagara St. Unit E2, Welland, Ontario