Helping Our Communities Grow.
The need for housing in Ontario is real. Ontario must build 1.5 million new homes within the next 10 years to accommodate our growing population (Ontario Housing Affordability Task Force). Of course, meeting this requirement without erasing or replacing the fabric of our existing communities requires a thoughtful approach to development:
- Create mixed-use and residential developments within existing neighbourhoods to allow for greater density, character and walkability
- Implement development designs and characteristics that reduce the need for vehicles wherever possible
- Create a variety of housing and living options will help more people from different age groups, genders, family sizes and living situations to call a nice place home
- Landscape plans that provide aesthetics, canopy, and clean air
- Incorporate neighbourhood features that prioritize community and lifestyle
- Foster public/private partnerships wherever possible to enhance the quality of life of future residents
In addition to creating real estate developments that prioritize the people that live there, Elevate Living Niagara is proud of its proactive community engagement process. As a team, we care about our existing community and find our community’s input extremely valuable in preserving and enhancing what’s great about the location! Here’s what we commit to:
- Open dialogue with neighbours through our own engagement process (outside of the City’s public hearing process);
- Invitation to share feedback, concerns
- Opportunity to share what they love most about their neighbourhoods
- A commitment to enhance what’s already there.
Warbler Place Urban Village in Welland Ontario
From parking lot to paradise, Elevate Living Niagara and team are developing a master-planned community in true New Urban style. This development will feature new homes in all shapes and sizes from single family townhomes, semi-detached homes, stacked townhomes and condominium high rises. The neighbourhood will incorporate walking paths to local shops and amenities, multi-modal transportation like a Tesla car share, e-scooters and e-bikes, and a landscape plan that seeks to plant 1,000 Native tree and plant species and include Carolinian species where appropriate.
email@example.com | 905-732-7227 | 800 Niagara St. Unit E2, Welland, Ontario